BHO

Plate 65: No. 5, The Grove, from the first-floor landing

Page 65

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

No. 5, THE GROVE-STAIRCASE BEFORE RECONSTRUCTION (p. 83)

Figure 65: The same from the first-floor landing