BHO

Plate 85: The Gate House

Page 85

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

THE OLD GATE HOUSE (p. 103)

(a) circa 1840

Figure 85a:

general view

(b) circa 1900

Figure 85b:

The same