BHO

Plate 87: The Old Forge and Pond Square

Page 87

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) THE OLD FORGE DESTROYED 1896 (p. 105)

Figure 87b:

the Old Forge

(b) POND SQUARE, 1845 (p. 110)

Figure 87b:

Pond Square in 1845