BHO

Plate 95: Ken Wood, south front and terrace

Page 95

Survey of London: Volume 17, the Parish of St Pancras Part 1: the Village of Highgate. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1936.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

KEN WOOD. THE SOUTH FRONT AND TERRACE circa 1770 (p. 120)

Figure 95: Ken Wood, south front and terrace