BHO

Plate 3: The "Bull and Last," and Assembly Rooms, Kentish Town

Page 3

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) THE BULL AND LAST circa 1820 (pp. 35 and 36)

Figure 3a:

The "Bull and Last," Kentish Town, c. 1820

(b) THE ASSEMBLY ROOMS, KENTISH TOWN circa 1853 (p. 45)

Figure 3b:

The Assembly Rooms, c. 1853 (p.45)