BHO

Plate 4: The Old Farm House, c. 1820

Page 4

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) THE OLD FARM HOUSE, KENTISH TOWN circa 1820

Figure 4a:

The Old Farm House, c. 1820

(b) ANOTHER VIEW OF THE SAME (pp. 46 and 47)

Figure 4b:

The Old Farm House