BHO

Plate 41: Altar Tomb. North side of Nave

Page 41

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

ST. PANCRAS OLD CHURCH, ALTAR TOMB NORTH SIDE OF NAVE (p. 82)

Figure 41:

Altar Tomb. North side of Nave