BHO

Plate 50: Regent's Park, east side

Page 50

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

REGENT'S PARK, (p. 96) EAST SIDE, circa 1870

Figure 50:

Regent's Park, east side