BHO

Plate 51: East Gate, Regent's Park

Page 51

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

EAST GATE, REGENT'S PARK, circa 1830 (p. 96)

Figure 51:

East Gate, Regent's Park