BHO

Plate 56: Royal Chapel of St. Katharine

Page 56

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

THE CHAPEL, ST. KATHARINE'S HOSPITAL (p. 101)

(a) LOOKING WEST

Figure 56a: Interior looking west

(b) LOOKING EAST

Figure 56b: Looking east