BHO

Plate 63: Memorials to William Cuttinge and William Waterson

Page 63

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

ST. KATHARINE'S CHAPEL

(a) WILLIAM CUTTINGE, 1590 (pp. 105 and 106)

Figure 63a: William Cuttinge

(b) WILLIAM WATERSON, 1710 (pp. 106 and 107)

Figure 63b: William Waterson