BHO

Plate 65: Memorial to John Holand (before restoration)

Page 65

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

ST. KATHARINE'S CHAPEL: HOLAND MONUMENT BEFORE RESTORATION (pp. 110 and 111)

Figure 65:

John Holand (before restoration)