BHO

Plate 7: The Mother Red Caps, c. 1740 and 1820

Page 7

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

(a) and (b) THE MOTHER REDCAPS, CAMDEN TOWN, 1740 AND 1820 (p. 51)

Figure 7a:

The Mother Red Caps, c. 1740 and 1820

Figure 7b:

The Mother Red Caps, c. 1740 and 1820