BHO

Plate 70: St Katharine's Chapel, stalls. Elbows

Page 70

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

ST. KATHARINE'S CHAPEL, STALL ELBOWS p. (101)

(a) A MITRED HEAD

Figure 70a:

Stalls. Elbows (3)

(b) HEAD OF A QUEEN

Figure 70b:

Stalls. Elbows (3)

(c) HEAD OF A KING

Figure 70c:

Stalls. Elbows (3)