BHO

Plate 72: St Katharine's Chapel, stalls. Elbows

Page 72

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

ST. KATHARINE'S CHAPEL, STALL ELBOWS (p. 101)

(a) A MONSTER

Figure 72a:

Stalls. Elbows (3)

(b) A MONSTER

Figure 72b:

Stalls. Elbows (3)

(c) A MONSTER

Figure 72c:

Stalls. Elbows (3)