BHO

Plate 8: Kentish Town Chapel, c. 1824

Page 8

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

(a) and (b) KENTISH TOWN CHAPEL IN HIGHGATE ROAD circa 1824 (pp. 54 and 56 and Appendix XI)

Figure 8a:

Kentish Town Chapel, c. 1824

Figure 8b:

Kentish Town Chapel, c. 1824