BHO

Plate 9: The Old Castle Tavern and Councillor Agar's house, Kentish Town

Page 9

Survey of London: Volume 19, the Parish of St Pancras Part 2: Old St Pancras and Kentish Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1938.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) THE OLD CASTLE TAVERN, KENTISH TOWN circa 1820 (pp. 52 and 53)

Figure 9a: The Old Castle Tavern, Kentish Town, c. 1820

(b) COUNCILLOR AGAR'S HOUSE, AGAR TOWN, 1853 (p. 60)

Figure 9b: Councillor Agar's House, c. 1853