BHO

Plate 3: The Old Barracks and St. Martin's church

Page 3

Survey of London: Volume 20, St Martin-in-The-Fields, Pt III: Trafalgar Square and Neighbourhood. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1940.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) OLD BARRACKS, CHARING CROSS, circa 1815

Figure 3a: Old Barracks, Charing Cross, c. 1815

(b) THE NEW OPENING TO ST. MARTIN'S CHURCH, circa 1830 (p. 9)

Figure 3b: the new opening to St. Martin's Church (c. 1830)