BHO

Plate 34: St. Martin's Place and churchyard

Page 34

Survey of London: Volume 20, St Martin-in-The-Fields, Pt III: Trafalgar Square and Neighbourhood. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1940.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) ST. MARTIN'S PLACE, EAST SIDE (p. 55)

Figure 34a: St. Martin's Place, east side

(b) ST. MARTIN'S CHURCHYARD, NORTH SIDE, SHOWING VESTRY HALL AND SCHOOL (p. 55)

Figure 34b: St. Martin's churchyard, north side, showing vestry hall and school