BHO

Plate 4: The Mews (1794) and the Golden Cross (c.1820)

Page 4

Survey of London: Volume 20, St Martin-in-The-Fields, Pt III: Trafalgar Square and Neighbourhood. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1940.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) THE MEWS IN 1794

Figure 4a: The Mews in 1794

(b) THE GOLDEN CROSS, CHARING CROSS, circa 1820 (p. 14)

Figure 4b: The Golden Cross, Charing Cross, c. 1820