BHO

Plate 98: Orange Street Chapel

Page 98

Survey of London: Volume 20, St Martin-in-The-Fields, Pt III: Trafalgar Square and Neighbourhood. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1940.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

ORANGE STREET CHAPEL (p. 110)

(a) EXTERIOR IN 1906

Figure 98a:

Exterior in 1906

(b) INTERIOR IN 1913

Figure 98b:

Interior in 1913