BHO

Plate 11: The market in Borough High Street, c.1750 and 1810

Page 11

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) BOROUGH MARKET, circa 1750

Figure 11a: The market in Borough High Street, circa 1750

(b) BOROUGH MARKET, 1810

Figure 11b: The Borough Market House, 1810