BHO

Plate 13: Views of the town-hall, St. Margaret's Hill

Page 13

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

TOWN HALL.

(a) Before 1793

Figure 13a:

"View of the town-hall, St. Margaret's Hill", prior to 1793

(b) Circa 1850

Figure 13b:

The town hall, St. Margaret's Hill, circa 1850