BHO

Plate 20: The old White Hart and the Queen's Head Inn

Page 20

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) OLD WHITE HART INN YARD, 1882

Figure 20a:

The inn yard of the old White Hart, 1882

(b) BACK OF QUEEN'S HEAD INN, 1888

Figure 20b:

Back of the Queen's Head Inn, 1888