BHO

Plate 26: The King's Arms public-house, Newcomen Street, 1828

Page 26

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

THE KING'S ARMS, NEWCOMEN STREET

(a) IN 1828

Figure 26a: The King's Arms public-house, Newcomen Street, 1828

(b) COAT OF ARMS

Figure 26b: Coat of arms on the King's Arms publichouse, Newcomen Street