BHO

Plate 40: Montague Close and St. Saviour's Dock

Page 40

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) MONTAGUE CLOSE

Figure 40a:

Montague Close. "A North-west View of the House of William Parker, Lord Monteagle", 1825

(b) SAINT SAVIOUR'S DOCK, 1827

Figure 40b:

Old houses adjoining Saint Saviour's Dock, 1827