BHO

Plate 55: The Anchor public-house and the Cardinal's Cap, Bankside

Page 55

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

BANKSIDE

(a) No.1, THE ANCHOR, 1948

Figure 55a: The Anchor public-house, No. 1 Bankside, 1948

(b) No. 49,CARDINAL'S CAP, 1946

Figure 55b: No. 49 Bankside, The Cardinal's Cap, 1946