BHO

Plate 58: Workshop, formerly Skelton's meeting house, Maid Lane, 1812

Page 58

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

WORKSHOP, FORMERLY SKELTON'S MEETING HOUSE, MAID LANE, 1812

Figure 58: Colour mill built out of the remains of Skelton's meeting house, on the south side of Maid Lane (now Park Street), 1812