BHO

Plate 67: Christ Church. Exterior and watchhouse

Page 67

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) CHRIST CHURCH, 1941

Figure 67a: Christ Church exterior, April, 1941;

(b) WATCHHOUSE, 1932

Figure 67b: Christ Church watch house, 1932