BHO

Plate 80: Falcon Glassworks and Queen's Arms Court

Page 80

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) FALCON GLASS WORKS, 1827

Figure 80a: Falcon Glassworks near Bankside (Green & Pellatts), 1827

(b) QUEEN'S ARMS COURT, 1825

Figure 80b: Queen's Arms Court, Upper Ground, 1825