BHO

Plate 81: The British Plate Glass Warehouse and the Surrey Institution

Page 81

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) BRITISH PLATE GLASS WAREHOUSE NEAR BLACKFRIARS BRIDGE, circa 1800

Figure 81a:

The British Plate Glass Warehouse (with the Surrey Institution and Christchurch in the background), circa 1800

(b) INTERIOR OF THE SURREY INSTITUTION, 1809

Figure 81b:

Surrey Institution, 1809