BHO

Plate 89: Stamford Street. No. 18, and Unitarian Chapel

Page 89

Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) STAMFORD STREET UNITARIAN CHAPEL, 1949

Figure 89a: Unitarian Chapel, Stamford Street, 1949

(b) No. 18, STAMFORD STREET, 1923

Figure 89b: No. 18 Stamford Street, 1904