BHO

Plate 106: Churches of St. Anselm and St. Peter

Page 106

Survey of London: Volume 23, Lambeth: South Bank and Vauxhall. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1951.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) CHURCH OF ST. ANSELM, KENNINGTON ROAD, 1950

Figure 106a:

Church of St. Anselm, Kennington Road, 1950

CHURCH OF ST. ANSELM, KENNINGTON ROAD, 1950

(b) CHURCH OF ST. PETER, KENNINGTON LANE, 1950

Figure 106b:

Church of St. Peter, Kennington Lane, interior looking towards chancel, 1950

CHURCH OF ST. PETER, KENNINGTON LANE, 1950