BHO

Plate 20: St. George's Church, pulpit and coat of arms

Page 20

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

ST. GEORGE THE MARTYR

(a) PULPIT, 1941 (p. 31)

Figure 20a:

Pulpit, 1941

(b) COAT OF ARMS, 1952 (BEFORE REFIXING) (p. 31)

Figure 20b:

Coat of arms, 1952 (before refixing)