BHO

Plate 27: Philanthropic Society's Chapel

Page 27

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

PHILANTHROPIC SOCIETY'S CHAPEL, ST. GEORGE'S ROAD (p. 68)

(a) EXTERIOR, 1820

Figure 27a:

Exterior, 1820

(b) INTERIOR, 1809

Figure 27b:

Interior, 1809