BHO

Plate 33: Chapel Place and Brune Place

Page 33

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) CHAPEL PLACE, LONG LANE, 1915

Figure 33a:

Chapel Place, Long Lane, 1915

(b) BRUNE PLACE, NEWINGTON BUTTS, 1911

Figure 33b:

Brune Place, Newington Butts, 1911