Plate 37: The Dog and Duck, (1788) and the New Bethlem Hospital (1817)

Page 37

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


In this section

(a) THE DOG AND DUCK IN ST. GEORGE'S FIELDS, 1788 (pp. 52, 53)

Figure 37a:

The Dog and Duck, 1788

(b) NEW BETHLEM HOSPITAL, 1817 (pp. 76–80)

Figure 37b:

New Bethlem Hospital, 1817