BHO

Plate 42: Imperial War Museum, side view and obelisk

Page 42

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM, 1953 (p. 80)

Figure 42a:

Imperial War Museum, side view, 1953

(b) THE OBELISK, 1951 (pp. 43, 44)

Figure 42b:

The obelisk, St. George's Road, 1951