BHO

Plate 51: Fishmongers' Almshouses and Newington Causeway

Page 51

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) FISHMONGERS' ALMSHOUSES, circa 1850 (p. 65)

Figure 51a: Fishmongers' Almshouses, circa 1850

(b) NEWINGTON CAUSEWAY AND THE ELEPHANT AND CASTLE, circa 1860 (pp. 46–48)

Figure 52b: Newington Causeway, circa 1860