BHO

Plate 68: St. Peter's Church, from the south-east, 1951

Page 68

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

ST. PETER'S CHURCH, FROM THE SOUTH-EAST, 1951

Figure 68: St. Peter's Church, from the south-east, 1951