BHO

Plate 7: King's Bench Prison and the British and Foreign School

Page 7

Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

(a) KING'S BENCH PRISON, PRINCIPAL ENTRANCE, 1829

Figure 7a: King's Bench Prison, principal entrance, 1829

(b) THE BRITISH AND FOREIGN SCHOOL, BOROUGH ROAD, [1817] (p. 69)

Figure 7b: The British and Foreign School, Borough Road, [1817]