Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1956.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Stockwell Chapel, erected c. 1767.
Re-modelled 1867 (p. 93)
b. St. Andrew's, Stockwell Green.
H. E. Coe, architect for re-modelling in 1867 (p. 93)
c. SOuth Lambeth Chapel, erected 1793.
Consecrated as St. Anne's, 1869 (p. 71)
d. St. Anne's, South Lambeth Road, rebuilt 1876.
R. Parkinson, architect (p. 71)