BHO

Plate 45

Page 45

Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1970.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

The Piazza, north side

a. Bedford Chambers (1877–9, H. Clutton, architect, p. 85) and Tavistock Hotel (1860-8, C. Sewell, architect, p. 88. Demolished) in 1921

Figure 45a: The Piazza, north side Bedford Chambers (1877–9, H. Clutton, architect, p. 85) and Tavistock Hotel (1860-8, C. Sewell, architect, p. 88. Demolished) in 1921

b. Portico walk of Bedford Chambers in 1921

Figure 45b: The Piazza, north side Portico walk of Bedford Chambers in 1921

c. Vault beneath portico walk of Tavistock Hotel exposed in 1933

Figure 45c: The Piazza, north side Vault beneath portico walk of Tavistock Hotel exposed in 1933