BHO

Plate 49

Page 49

Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1970.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Bedford Chambers, 1877–9 (H. Clutton, architect, p. 85).

Figure 49a:

Bedford Chambers and west side of James Street.

Nos. 29 and 28 James Street on extreme right (p. 180), in 1968

b. Russell Chambers, 1887 (p. 93), and south side of Russell Street (left) in 1968

Figure 49b:

Russell Chambers and south side of Russell Street.