BHO

Plate 50

Page 50

Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1970.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Nos. 23–26 (consec.) King Street (site of Garrick Street) in c. 1859.

Figure 50a:

Nos. 23–26 (consec.) King Street.

Demolished

b. Rose Street looking north to Lamb and Flag public house in 1851 (p. 182).

Figure 50b:

Rose Street.

Partly demolished

c. Bedford Court looking east in 1879 (p. 263). Demolished

Figure 50c:

Bedford Court looking east.

Demolished