BHO

Plate 54

Page 54

Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1970.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. The Queen's Head, Charles Street, in 1823.

Figure 54d: Queen's Head public house, Charles Street. Demolished

b. The Russian Hotel, Bow Street, in c. 1825.

Figure 54d: The Russian Hotel, Bow Street. Demolished

c. No. 17 Russell Street (formerly Tom's coffee house) in 1857 (p. 192).

Figure 54d: No. 17 Russell Street. Demolished

d. Caledonian coffee house, Russell Street, in 1837.

Figure 54d: Caledonian coffee house, Russell Street. Demolished