BHO

Plate 61

Page 61

Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1970.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

a. Magistrate's court at No. 4 Bow Street in 1808 (p. 189).

Figure 61a:

Magistrate's court at No. 4 Bow Street.

Demolished

b. Bow Street Police Station and Magistrates' Court, 1879–80, in 1968.

Figure 61b:

Bow Street Police Station and Magistrates' Court.

(Sir) John Taylor, architect (p. 190)