BHO

Plate 69

Page 69

Survey of London: Volume 36, Covent Garden. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1970.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

King Street

a. Nos. 27 and 28, fa¸ades of 1853–8, in 1967 (p. 156)

Figure 69a:

King Street

Nos. 27 and 28, fa¸ades of 1853–8, in 1967 (p. 156)

b. Nos. 35–37 (consec.) in 1938 (p. 160)

Figure 69b:

King Street

Nos. 35–37 (consec.) in 1938 (p. 160)

c. No. 27, board room of 1856–7, in 1951. Charles Mayhew, architect (p. 157)

Figure 69c:

King Street

No. 27, board room of 1856–7, in 1951. Charles Mayhew, architect (p. 157)