Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Campden Houses, Peel Street, 1877–8.
E. Evans Cronk, architect (p. 82)
b. Mall Chambers, Kensington Mall, 1865–8.
J. Murray, architect (p. 40)
c. Campden Hill Court, Campden Hill Road, 1898–1900.
F. and E. C. Pilkington, architects (p. 74)
d. Oakwood Court, 1899 onwards.
Various architects (p. 129)
e. Hornton Court, Kensington High Street, 1905–7, in c. 1912.
F. S. Chesterton and J. D. Coleridge, architects (p. 67)