BHO

Plate 12: St. John's Church, Ladbroke Grove

Page 12

Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Table of contents

St. JOHN'S CHURCH, LADBROKE GROVE, 1844–5.

J. H. Stevens and G. Alexander, architects (p. 242)

a. South and east fronts in 1844–5

Figure 12a:

St. John's Church, Ladbroke Grove

South and east fronts in 1844–5

b. Interior looking west

Figure 12b:

St. John's Church, Ladbroke Grove

Interior looking west